£18,000 to £20,000 + Progression Opportunities + Great Benefits + Free Parking
Get Recruited is working with a market leading and well-established Consultancy based in Bolton, who due to an increase in business growth are looking for a Legal/Law Graduate who has completed their LPC to join their successful team and progress with the business.
Primarily the role will be working alongside two Fee Earners to assist them with their day to day caseloads to gain high level experience within a commercial environment.
- Being the first point of contact for the team, liaising directly with new and existing clients.
- Greeting visitors to the office, including clients
- Supporting fee earners with drafting, file management and data entry
- Photocopying, scanning and printing, taking care to check all work before passing over to Fee Earners
- Preparation of bulk documents, files and bundles
- Document preparation and amendment including letters and emails
- Preparing voluminous and complicated spreadsheets and packs for meetings, ensuring that the information is complete, accurate and appropriate for the meeting
- Managing the Case Management system, client and prospect spreadsheets, ensuring any emails, letters or correspondence relating to the matter are populated throughout the relevant spreadsheets, checking that each relevant field is completed
- Using Outlook to send and monitor calendar appointments, organise tasks within the diary, setting up tasks from emails and ensuring all deadlines are met at all times
- Managing high-volumes of email traffic
- Electronic and physical paper filing
- Ensuring all clients and prospective clients are regularly updated
- Research and drafting website content in relation to the types of claims
- Opening and closing files
- Must be LPC qualified, ideally with Legal work experience
- Must have excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Packages, operating telephone systems and printers
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and electronic file management
- A focused client service approach is essential with a flexible can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload under pressure, in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.