LEGAL ASSISTANT - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
PONTEFRACT, WEST YORKSHIRE
£14,000 - £14,500 + OFFICE CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS
9-5.30pm (Mon -Thurs); 9-5pm (Fri)
My client is looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join the team. (No experience required) The successful candidate will ideally come from an administration background and looking at progressing their career within Law. My client offers training where you would become a Paralegal.
Ideally candidates should have a degree, any legal and administration experience would put candidates at a great advantage alongside a positive and out-going Personality.
Full training will be through an in-house training programme. This role is for the Industrial Disease Department where once trained this can be developed further.
- Administration background is essential
- You will have excellent technical and client care skills
- Must have an upbeat and positive attitude
- Confident and independent
- Up forth and coming
- You will be able to manage a diverse and challenging caseload
- You will need to be a fast-accurate typist as you will do your own typing.
- You will be confident and professional.
- Possess a commercial awareness of the viability of a claim
- Positive, self-motivated and possesses a team spirit.
- Want to progress and make a career for yourself
- Hard working
- Have an interest in Law and want to progress within the Industry
HOW TO APPLY: PLEASE SEND CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION