Up to £24,000 + PENSION + FREE PARKING
Get Recruited is working with a leading Company who are looking to recruit a Legal Contracts Administrator supporting the Compliance team.
The main role of the Legal Contract Administrator is to ensure all contracts are filled in accurately, attention to detail is essential. This is an extremely busy role and full in-depth training will be provided
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for the company
- All contract processing and auditing
- Updating/logging data on our systems
- To receive and process customer orders within contractual timescales.
- Providing support to the administration function where necessary
- Previous experience working with Law, Legal, solicitors or Insurance.
- Good eye for detail
- Previous experience within a Legal Contracts Administration or Legal Compliance Administration
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn, be flexible and adaptable to changing processes and legislation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident to build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Good communicator
- Proficient IT skills
- Work well under pressure
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Basic salary up to £24,000
- Contributory Pension scheme
- 9-5 Monday to Thursday - 9-2 on Friday
- On-site parking
- Excellent training, development and progression
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.