LAW GRADUATE - NEW CLAIMS
Up to £15,200 + Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
Get Recruited is working with a vibrant and expanding law firm close to the heart of Manchester City Centre who are looking to expand their existing team with Law Graduates to join their New Claims Team with the opportunity to start your career within Practice.
As a member of the New Claims team you will gain exposure to the systems and processes within the business including handling claims via the MOJ Portal and pre-litigated claims.
- Inputting and updating of client details on Proclaim
- Be responsible for the gathering of data and inputting of new claims
- Be proactive in completing diary tasks to support the rest of the Team involving work with referrers and third-party insurers and medical agencies
- Ensure that attendance calls are completed in line with quality standards and that all key information is obtained and recorded
- Chasing paperwork in a timely fashion working towards targets and deadlines
- As the role progresses into the MOJ team this will involve exposure and experience with claims in the MOJ portal from Stage 1 to Stage 3
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal colleagues and external clients and agencies
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including client awareness and client care
- Access to Medical Reports with a view to be able to review and value GP reports without supervision and carry out quantum reviews/assessments without supervision
This role is ideally suited to a results-driven Law Graduate who has seeking to develop in a training contract. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Self-motivated and able to work quickly
- Professional manner and strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a range of individuals
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.