KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
UP TO £22,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading and well-respected retail company located in the Aintree area who are looking to hire a Key Account Manager due to the consistent success of the business.
The position of Key Account Manager is a position which is an exciting opportunity for a diligent and driven individual who is looking to join a relaxed and fun environment surrounded by motivated, friendly colleagues. You will be responsible for the day to day management of existing accounts, working closely with and supporting various teams within the business.
If you are from an account management / customer service / sales / administrative background and are looking to join a friendly, highly successful organisation, then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of a number of existing accounts
- You will ensure that they receive a high level of customer service at all times
- Inputting sales orders onto the system
- Carrying out stock analysis, checking the quantities of products within the purchasing and supply teams
- Working on prices and setting up margins on both new and existing product lines
- Handling inbound enquiries from existing accounts in regards to products
- Communicating with other departments
- Complete other duties as required
- At least 1 years' experience within an account management / customer service / sales / administrative role is essential
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication
- Able to manage a busy workload
- Strong computer skills
Shortlisting will be taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.