UP TO £45,000
BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Get Recruited are currently recruiting for a market leading medical company based near Bermondsey who are seeking an experienced IT Manager to join their team.
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible to assist with the successful implementation of any newly introduced software to the company.
This role would suit a skilled IT Manager who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career within a well-established, reputable organisation.
- As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical support for the deployment and configurations of new commercial applications
- Work alongside the wider IT team to plan and secure infrastructure
- Provide 3rd part software installs and updates as required
- Responsible for asset disposal, including liaising with approved suppliers for the secure disposal of any obsolete IT equipment
- Communicating with internal teams in regards to software updates and system changes
- Head up the staff training and awareness regarding IT systems
- Ensure data protection compliance and adherence to relevant ISO requirements
- Complete other duties as required
- At least 4 years' experience as an IT Manager
- Experience of managing strategic IT projects
- Ability to troubleshoot day to day hardware and software issues
- Knowledge of relational databases and a provable SQL skillset
- Proven experience operating and supporting windows server applications
- Knowledge of coding and scriptwriting languages such as Python is essential
Shortlisting will be taking place for this role soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.