INTERMEDIARY RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
£55,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE
**BONUS UP TO 40% OF SALARY**
Are you an experienced business developer with significant knowledge of the mortgage intermediary market place?
Would you have the expertise and drive to develop your own region within a rapidly growing lender?
If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an individual with fantastic experience in financial services for an Intermediary Relationship Manager position covering the South-East region. Home/Field based, this flexible role will cover all aspects of account management and business development. You will be responsible for establishing and nurturing strong business partnerships with key intermediaries, maximising opportunities to increase company revenue and achieve personal goals.
The package on offer is an annual salary of up to £55,000 plus car allowance and a generous bonus structure of up to 40% of basic salary.
Established by a team of mortgage professionals, the client has enjoyed remarkable success since their inception and aim to maintain this success through the acquisition of carefully selected partners to promote their service. They have developed products specifically aimed at those who may not get the help they need from other major lenders and high-street banks, and have used this USP to grow rapidly over the last few years.
- Establishing relationships with target intermediaries, always seeking opportunities for new partnerships
- Nurture and develop existing relationships to increase performance across the region
- Work with the Sales Director to achieve specific goals and objectives set for each relationship
- Deliver on set targets and performance measures
- Maintain excellent communications with all partners to ensure they are up to date on products and offerings
- Build fantastic stakeholder relationships internally
- Represent the business at industry seminars, events and exhibitions
This position is ideally suited to a Business Development Manager/Key Account Manager/Relationship Manager within the mortgage or banking industry. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience of account management and business development within the mortgage intermediary market
- Demonstrable ability to deliver against set targets
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to build business relationships from scratch
- CeMAP qualification would be desirable, but not essential
APPLY NOW: The client is ready to progress to interview immediately and is expected to move quickly to fill this vacancy. Please click apply for immediate consideration.