INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
£24,000 + £40,000 OTE + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
I am currently recruiting for my client based in London for a Inside Sales Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing education technology start-up. Due to growth they have an immediate need to expand their team to meet market demand.
My client work within the school and university marketplace delivering solutions that enable recruiters to target early talent and build recruitment pipelines. The primary function of the role will be to sell advertising to graduate and school leaver recruiters.
- Calling and/or visiting existing advertisers to maintain relationships, extend clients' spend with us, and renew their series bookings
- Finding new business
- Being the first point of contact for your accounts and managing all their queries
- Work in an internal capacity to maximise revenue growth through selling online recruitment advertising solutions and subscriptions
- Develop new revenue streams and manage existing accounts
- Work in a 360 role, generating your own leads and appointments, and closing your own sales
- The ideal sales executive will be outgoing, upbeat and capable of building productive, positive business relationships. You need experience of working in telephone selling and cold-calling.
- The role requires juggling the existing client portfolio with an ongoing search for new business.
- They are looking for someone who enjoys being on the phone, gets satisfaction from landing a good deal, and whose approach to selling is consultative. The best salespeople have great rapport with their clients, have a clear idea of what those clients want to achieve, and can tell a compelling story about how our products can deliver those objectives.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with the drive to offer a market leading media solution to accounts varying in size
- Have a demonstrable record of achievements (sporting, academic or workplace)
- Be outgoing, show enthusiasm and be a solid and trustworthy team player
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £24,000 + £40,000 OTE
- 24 days holiday + bank
- Fast-track Progression and development opportunities
- Local to public transport links
- Fun, vibrant office
- Team nights out
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.