INBOUND SALES ADVISOR - INSURANCE
£18,000 PER ANNUM + £35K OTE (UNCAPPED) + BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Macclesfield for a Protection Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Insurance Brokers.
- Rapport building. You will be required to build rapport with customers who have applied through our website and "hold their hand" through the process of securing protection for them and their families.
- Initial fact find. A very important part of the process which allows us to find out what we need to know from the customer and allows us to accurately underwrite a policy for them.
- Pipeline management. Keeping in regular (and agreed) contact with customers through the customer journey is very important to the role.
- CRM management. We want individuals to be dynamic and adapt to customers needs through different communication channels. This includes calls, texts, emails, live chat and other means.
- Underwriting calls. We expect advisors to help with their own underwriting calls to providers and secure decisions from underwriters that can help the customers they are dealing with.
- Additional products. We want to make sure our customers are aware of all the products available to them…this includes their potential need for critical illness, income protection and private medical insurance.
- Treating customers fairly. We are passionate about protecting families and all decisions and actions we take within the business are made with that in mind.
- Experience within a Contact Centre or Call Centre
- Experience working within a Protection and/or Insurance role
- Knowledge of Life Insurance products
- Strong customer service skills
- A consultative approach to sales
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £18,000 per annum, + £35K OTE (uncapped)
- Progression and development opportunities
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.