HR MANAGER - RELOCATION TO JERSEY
UP TO £34,000
ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED + FLEXIBLE WORKING + MORE
Get Recruited are currently working with a well-established, leading hotel group based in Jersey who are looking for a generalist HR Manager to join their expanding team.
As a HR Manager you will work directly alongside the company directors to provide HR advice for internal and external staff, whilst assisting with a variety of queries. You will be managing the day to day operations for up to 180 members of staff.
If you are a motivated HR Manager from a hospitality background who looking to progress your career within a well-established company, then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- As the HR Manager, you will be working alongside the company directors to assist with all HR related queries in the business
- Managing the recruitment of staff, co-ordinating job descriptions, arranging interviews, processing new starter paperwork and coordinating inductions
- Coach and develop the management teams in People Management
- Work with local schools and colleges to offer work experience and placements
- Providing HR support to internal managers
- Managing any conflict within the business
- Manage the weekly payroll, reports, forecasting and budgets
- Ensure that all associate files are up to date and accurate, seeking appropriate authorisations and references
- Sickness and absence monitoring
- Implementing and improving the HR procedures across the company
- Previous experience within a generalist HR Management role is essential
- Experience within the hospitality is essential
- CIPD Level 3 minimum
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent adaptability and commercial awareness
- Strong knowledge of HR and ER
- Excellent communication and people skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.