GUEST SERVICES EXECUTIVE
UP TO £20,000 + BENEFITS
We are currently working on behalf of a leading Hotel & Accommodation provider in Central London who is looking to recruit an experienced Guest Experience Coordinator to join the team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is experienced working a hotel/hospitality environment handling customer service enquiries that wants to work for an amazing group of companies. The successful candidate will receive a high level of training & development which is one of the strongest programs within the industry.
- Coordinate Guest Requests: Take all calls concerning maintenance and special requests. (Example: furniture requests, extra towels, special-billing procedures). Record all information in the CRM and contact the relevant department
- Follow up to be sure that the request was completed and the guest is satisfied
- Coordinate all maintenance requests with the appropriate department for resolution for the guest
- Log, and follow up on all issues and confirm with guests all resolutions are to guest's satisfaction.
- Contact All Guest for Welcome and Farewell Calls: Call each and every guest on their arrival to make sure they moved in without trouble and to also verify that the accommodations are meeting their expectations. Cards should be sent to every guest that was unable to be reached by phone and logged in the courtesy call log.
- Prepare all Welcome information for guests; arrival details, keys and passes, and branded material.
- Contact all guests via phone or e-mail for Notice to Depart or extensions.
- Daily communication regarding reservations and customer inquiries is essential.
- Any additional projects or duties as assigned.
- Experience of working in a Customer Services/Guest Services/Guest Experience position within a hotel/hospitality environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with MS Office and in-house systems
- Career driven individual looking to join an industry leading organisation
- Highly organised individual with an attitude that nothing is too much trouble.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.