GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
UP TO £20,000 PER ANNUM + £30K OTE + FREE PARKING + PROGRESSION + BENEFITS!
I am currently recruiting for my client based in London for a Graduate Business Development Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Events Management Graduate to start their career within the Events sector with one of the biggest Events Management companies in the UK!
- To identify and close new business opportunities
- To source new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- To achieve (and where possible exceed) 100% of team revenue targets
- To achieve (and where possible exceed) 100% of personal revenue targets
- Use initiative to help develop revenue potential
- To fully understand and absorb the features and benefits of all the company's products and services and be able to present them
- To spend effective time on the phone, generating new business prospects by cold calling and developing relationships with existing accounts
- To successfully organise and attend all relevant industry show opportunities both in the UK and abroad
- To assist with tasks such as managing the floor plan, contracts, the database, sales mailings, sales letters, bespoke proposals, sales reports, activity reports, features
- Confident on the phone
- Initiative - proactive and able to work independently
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler, capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills
- Assertive team player capable of dealing and working with strong personalities
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible diplomat/ambassador
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- New business generation.
- Salesforce proficiency desirable
- An all-rounder, able to transfer seamlessly from major account handling one minute to cold calling smaller clients the next
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities
- Vibrant and rewarding culture
- Up to £20,000 basic salary
- £30,000 OTE
- Uncapped Commission
- Monthly bonus incentives
- Team nights out
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.