GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
MEDIA ADVERTISING - CENTRAL LONDON
£25,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & BENEFITS
**REALISTIC £35k OTE**
We are currently working alongside a household name within the media industry who are looking to expand their sales team to increase revenue and push growth. Working within their business advertising team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to start their sales career and establish themselves within a market-leading business.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will create, nurture and close sales opportunities with a mix of existing and new business customers. A self-motivated approach and fantastic rapport building skills are essential for this role as they are looking for a candidate to develop quickly and push sales figures! Although you will be targeted, the company promotes a consultative sales style, meaning autonomous individuals with great people-skills and a focus on quality work will really excel in this role.
If you're a graduate looking to start their sales career or have up to 12 months experience in a similar role, we want to hear from you. On offer is a competitive package of £25,000 basic salary, with realistic earnings of £35k in year one, plus additional perks and benefits.
- Creating sales opportunities through proactive prospecting and pitching to both warm and cold leads
- Building relationships through sales calls and regular customer contact
- Learn and understand the target audience to better source suitable advertisers
- Following up on previous conversations to gain feedback and overcome objections
- Closing sales to meet and exceed set sales targets
- Help to build brand awareness through proactive marketing and networking
- Regularly maintain CRM and provide necessary sales reports
This role is ideally suited to a confident, results-driven individual either at Graduate level or up to 1 year of experience in a similar role. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- A strong knowledge of media/advertising
- Excellent record of working under pressure
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- A self-motivated approach and desire to work within media sales
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.