GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
£24,000 to £28,000 + £38,000 OTE + Uncapped Commission + Great Benefits
Get Recruited are working with a market-leading and rapidly expanding provider of global software solutions. Due to continued success, they are now looking to expand their sales team with an experienced Sales Executive.
Primarily the Sales Executive will be making outbound calls to businesses to secure meetings for Field Sales staff to attend. The role offers achievable and uncapped commission, global travel opportunities and the opportunity to join a well-established and forward thinking company.
- Develop and build relationships with prospects and increase your pipeline for future progress
- Making outbound business to business calls, evangelising and educating potential customers of the value of the solutions
- Support Marketing efforts by driving attendance to our quarterly seminars
- Follow-up on inbound leads so that we can continue to develop marketing efforts and generate sales.
- Using various sales tools to identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process
- Qualifying and initiating relationships with new leads
- Complete weekly reports and maintain customer records in Salesforce (CRM)
- Identify new business opportunities
- Undertaking associated administration tasks as and when required
- To achieve team targets as set by Sales Management Team in time scales agreed
- Collaborate with Internal Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Liaise on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist
- Experience in B2B sales, initiating outbound calls/appointment making
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Can demonstrate ambition with the desire to succeed
- High level of self-motivation
- Evidence of working towards objectives and achieving goals
- Can provide successful evidence of working in a target related environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Has commercial and business awareness
- Excellent listener - listening to the prospect so they can respond appropriately
- High proficiency in computer and internet use including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.