GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED + HEALTHCARE SCHEME + HIGH STREET DISCOUNTS + MORE
My client are an award winning company who are market leaders within their industry and are ISO accredited. Due to a restructure, they are now seeking a Graduate Marketing Assistant to join their growing team.
This role would suit a graduate from any discipline, as my client will provide full training. The successful Graduate Marketing Assistant will have a high attention to detail alongside the ability to write to a high standard.
If you are seeking a role which will offer you the chance to kick start your career within a highly successful company whilst enjoying realistic opportunities for progression and a fantastic working environment, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
** Any degree discipline will be accepted for this role **
- The Graduate Marketing Assistant will support the client relationship team to meet business growth targets
- Identify and review contracts or frameworks
- Complete and track Tenders and Bids, ensuring that all applications are submitted meeting the correct requirements
- Handling inbound enquiries and producing quotes
- Updating and managing the business' CRM database
- Maintain and update a WordPress website in order to improe brand awareness, traffic and SEO
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as required
- A recent Graduate in any discipline
- Familiarity with social media platforms and knowledge of SEO / Google Analytics is highly desirable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous knowledge of using a CRM system is desirable but not essential
- Strong understanding of the importance and focus on customer service
- Able to use your own initiative and work independently
- Up to £20,000 basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare scheme
- High street discounts
- Full training provided
- Funded training courses
- Fantastic, friendly culture
Shortlisting is taking place for this role shortly so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.