GRADUATE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
£27,000 BASIC SALARY
£35K OTE + FANTASTIC TRAINING ACADEMY+ 33 DAYS HOLIDAY + MORE!
Full Graduate Training scheme provided
Are you a confident and outgoing graduate looking for the perfect role to give you ongoing support to develop a specialist and successful career?
This Graduate Management Consultant scheme based in Reading is widely recognised for turning bright, ambitious graduates into expert Business Management Consultants. Their clients are some of the most successful and forward-thinking company's s across a variety of sectors including banking, financial services, IT services, transport, construction, telecoms and energy.
The focus is always on delivering sustainable performance improvements. This 12 month scheme will provide a structured programme which will give you a tailored development plan alongside the opportunity to shadow the most experienced consultants.
If you are looking to fast track your career whilst receiving industry leading training, then please send your CV in immediately!
- The position starts working in the sales office speaking to customers over the phone
- You will also be based both in the office and venturing out on consulting opportunities, workshops, training courses and shadowing sales visits to the executives you are speaking with on the phone
- Due to the close-knit culture that comes with working for a large Blue-Chip company, you will have the exclusive opportunity of working first hand with the Senior Management Team.
- Achieved a university degree and strong 'A' levels or equivalent if taken outside the UK.
- Must have previous work experience, including internships and temporary placements.
- A genuine interest in business and consulting.
- Creative thinking and the ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to interact effectively with clients and build relationships.
- A high level of confidence and a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A team-focused attitude, with the ability to confidently carry out projects independently also.
- An aptitude for hard work and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-moving, project-based consulting environment.
- Either living or willing to relocate to within 45 minutes of the office, which is just outside Reading.
- £27,000 basic salary
- £35,000 OTE
- 33 days holiday
- Proven, successful and structured development programme
- Death in Service
- BUPA Healthcare
Shortlisting is taking place in the coming days so please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.