Graduate - Account Executive
£23,000 + £5k Bonus
My client is a leading provider of digital consumer insights help there client's transform the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together. This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform.
The role is to support sales staff by managing multiple online assignments for Market Research clients by working with the Account Director to understand their research & data needs.
Predominantly office based though client meetings in support of the Account Director may be required.
- Support new & existing clients with the creation & logging of feasibility & pricing
- Support the development and maintenance of client relationships across sales territories;
- Smoothly transitioning clients to appropriate Client Service team member after projects are sold;
- Educating potential clients about online Marketing Research and Toluna;
- Keeping track of progress of projects and follow up with clients in an effort to develop ongoing relationships and maintain and repeat business;
- Assist in uncover new business opportunities.
- Ensure all business administrative tasks are completed
- Implementing client surveys on Toluna self service platforms such as QuickSurveys & AS2
- Creation & delivery of basic client data / output requirements (excel, PPT etc)
- Interest in Market Research;
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving, organisation skills;
- Strong office bound sales skills;
- Consumer oriented;
- Proven track record of open, team-oriented behaviour;
- Exhibits resourcefulness, flexibility, creativity, versatility ;
- Numeracy skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Effective communications skills - oral, written and presentation;
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop quick rapport in a team setting and establish solid credibility with clients, vendors and cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multitask various projects;
- Effective time management;
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration and interviews!