£18,000 - £20,000
Get Recruited are supporting a successful business based in Manchester who are seeking an experienced Florist to create beautiful arrangements according to the clients brief.
You will be meeting with clients, understanding their requirements and ensuring that their vision becomes a reality. Heading up a small team, you will be responsible for buying floristry, attending client briefings and creating arrangements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Florist to essentially run their own business within the company, with the freedom to add your own stamp to the showroom. If you are looking to progress your floristry career, then this is the perfect opportunity!
- Overseeing the buying of floristry, sourcing and negotiating with suppliers in order to get the best deal
- Cost up floral elements of jobs with the sales team
- Attend final details meetings
- Floral arranging as per the client's brief
- Minimise wastage and ensure maximum profitability on every job
- Attend briefing meetings with Event Managers
- Arrange décor for wedding fairs, open days and showcases
- Lead the team of florists and delegate work on a weekly basis
- Oversee the look of the showroom, ensuring that it is kept fresh and current
- Level 3 Floristry qualification
- Previous experience of buying flowers
- Possess a real passion for flowers and creating beautiful arrangements
- Self-starter, able to work to own initiative
- High attention to detail
Shortlisting will be taking place shortly so please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.