FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
UP TO £24,000
BONUS + PROGRESSION + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading wealth management company based in Leeds who are seeking a dedicated Financial Services Administrator to join their growing team.
As the Financial Services Administrator, you will be responsible for handling enquiries, whilst processing new business applications and amending existing policies.
If you are from a wealth management / financial services / IFA background and are seeking the opportunity to join a supportive, forward thinking organisation then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- As the Financial Services Administrator, you will be the first point of contact, responding to enquiries
- Responsible for processing new business applications
- Liaising with third party providers
- Preparing meetings packs
- Dealing with existing client queries, e.g. withdrawals, death of a client, change of address etc
- Drafting client letters and emails
- Completing other duties as required
- At least 2 years' experience within a financial services is essential, e.g. life pensions, business protection, wealth management
- A flexible approach, with a good understanding of the financial planning process
- A general knowledge of pensions, investments and protection
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a busy workload
- Good computer skills
- Up to £24,000
- Bonus payments
- 33 days holiday
- Free parking on site
- Ongoing training provided
- Regular social events
Shortlisting will be taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.