£30,000 BASE SALARY
**CENTRAL LONDON LOCATION**
We are working on alongside a leading digital payment solutions company to source an experienced, hardworking Financial Analyst to join their accounts team. Working with household-name online retailers, this company is thriving and are looking to bring exceptional individuals on board to grow with them.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for working alongside the accountancy and finance team to ensure accurate analysis, reporting and management of the company's accounts. A strong knowledge of finance principles and reporting systems is essential, along with an ability to build effective relationships with team members and senior managements.
On offer is a basic salary of £30,000, plus holiday allowance and pension.
- Maintain the company's financial records, including account reconciliation and domestic/international payment management
- Produce finance reports for senior management
- Ensure all financial matters are accurately and effectively handled in line with company policy and legal requirements
- Review communications from banks in regards to the company's financial and administrative operations
- Prepare merchant statements and information reports
- Analyse the daily cash requirements and prepare cash flow for weekly payments and expenses
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and respond to enquiries for information on payments
- Minimum of 2 years' Finance/Accounts experience within the payments industry
- Strong knowledge of accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Familiarity of financial/accountancy reporting systems
- Ability to analyse financial reports, statements and cash projections
- Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.