FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
£27,000 (PLUS GENEROUS BONUS)
COMPANY VEHICLE + 33 DAYS HOLIDAY + LAPTOP + MOBILE + MORE!
Get Recruited are supporting an industry leading cleaning machinery specialists who, due to excellent growth, are looking for an experienced service engineer to join their expanding team.
The successful person will cover a geographical region, attending emergency breakdown callouts and scheduled maintenance appointments. You will have a passion for fault finding and an appreciation for excellent customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, hardworking field sales engineer to join a highly reputable company with exciting plans for the future!
- The Field Service Engineer with attend scheduled client visits out in the field
- Carrying out a range of servicing, maintenance, repairs and testing on a range of machines
- Adopt a flexible approach to work as you may be called out to emergency repair appointments
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure donor parts are replenished in your vehicle in case of emergency
- Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times
- This role will suit a mechanical engineer with experience in repairs / servicing vehicles, forklift trucks or similar machinery
- A passion for engineering and repairing machines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Up to £27,000 basic salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- High spec company van provided
- 33 days holiday
- Full, ongoing training provided
- Regular team building activities
Please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.