FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
£25,000 + OTE £40,000
*** COMPANY CAR ***
*** COMPANY IPAD***
***NO COLD CALLING***
My client is a small but rapidly growing business, they are now looking to expand by adding an additional sales person to their modern family business. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to progress further then their current job role.
This exciting opportunity will involve you selling their vast product range to their end customers, trade, commercial and contract customers.
The role will consist of managing your own diary, as well as part of the close knit team. You are required to support the sales team and communicate effective with colleagues and clients.
Mainly you will be out meeting with clients and customers, providing outstanding customer service through industry knowledge, outstanding sales skills and follow up appointments.
The leads will be gained through company leads but also through generating your own leads via business development.
Even though the role is a field based position the coverage of clients will only range between 10-15 miles of the head office, you will be based in the office for 2 hours a day on average while the rest of the working day you will be out on client visits.
- ESSENTIAL to have previous sales experience in the field
- ESSENTIAL to hold a driving license
- ESSENTIAL to live in a 40 minute commutable distance of Ruislip
- ESSENTIAL to have practical knowledge of DIY
- DESIRABLE to have a sales background in a kitchen/home furnishing/windows background
- Previous experience of hitting and over achieving on targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented and professional
- Familiar with metric measurements
- Good organisation skills
- Computer Literate across all MS Office packages
- Reliable and conscientious
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.