FIELD SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
SALARY £24,000 - £30,000 OTE £75,000
COMPANY CAR / CAR ALLOWANCE, INCENTIVES & BONUS,
My client are an innovative, forward-thinking and client focused business, offering an array of managed services. They have a dynamic portfolio covering the office Workplace, Workforce and Workflow.
As a 100% independent reseller, they pride themselves on being able to offer the best solutions to suit the client's business needs.
My client use their knowledge, understanding and experience of the demands of technology within the workplace to help their customers achieve the most effective office environment. Their consultative approach works across all of their divisions enabling them to form a real understanding of the client's business.
The Role & Responsibilities:-
We are recruiting for a dynamic and innovative sales professional to expand my clients UK operations, more specifically in the North West territory. Within this key role, you will be targeted on the development of new business opportunities, with an emphasis on managed print, imaging, workflow and document management technology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident in identifying and winning new business, through face-to-face engagement.
- Solid new business generation focus, and applicable skills.
- Being able to demonstrate strong consultative, negotiations and closing skills.
- High level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations.
- Organised, self-motivated, tenacious and ambitious; with the capability to develop accounts by introducing products from our whole portfolio.
- High level of on-the-job technological competence.
- Ability to assimilate and share information in a rapidly changing environment.
- Some formal sales training is preferable.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Commercially minded, with a business focus.
- At least 3+ years' experience of selling B2B solutions.
- A proven track record in positioning managed solutions with senior management/ C - Level.
- The ability to align solutions to corporate business strategies and objectives.
- Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of selling solutions
- Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts and in delivering high value sales with long selling cycles.
- High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
- Experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer's need and business drivers.
Business Solutions Supplied: -
- Print/ coping and imaging solutions
- Managed Print Services
- Document workflow and capture solutions
- Commercial displays & audio (AV)
- Managed IT solutions
- Business telecoms
- Visitor management systems
- Room booking systems
- Outsource print
Apply immediately to be considered for an interview for this fantastic opportunity