AIR FREIGHT EXPORT CLERK - LOGISTICS - PERMANENT
HEATHROW - HARMONDSWORTH
£28,000 - £32,000 + FREE PARKING ON SITE + AWARD WINNING COMPANY + FANTASTIC PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
Our client, an international award winning, leading Freight Forwarding business are recruiting for an experienced Export Clerk to join their team at their Heathrow office.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with Export Customer Service or Sales experience to a join growing business with global presence. The role will be working with the Export Operations team to complete shipments from start to finish, ensuring a high level of customer service throughout.
Our client specialise in Aerospace and Aircraft on Ground logistics - are looking for driven and ambitious people with a hunger to engage with customers, deliver and exceed on service.
In return you will have the opportunity to work for an extremely high regarded and award-winning company with fantastic progression opportunities for the right person!
THE EXPORT CLERK ROLE:
- Arrange shipments for customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Liaising with overseas offices and transport departments to ensure delivery deadlines are met
- Monitor shipments and update tracking information
- Support in handling warehouse inventory
- Raising invoicing for customers
- Reviewing customer accounts and orders against costs and sales tariffs
- Adhering to regulations and security requirements
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THE EXPORT CLERK ROLE:
- Previous experience/ knowledge in freight forwarding - essential
- Previous experience in cutting AWB (air waybill) - essential
- Knowledge of Aircraft on Ground processes - ideally
- Knowledge of UK Customs Law & procedures
- Proven relationship builder
- High attention to detail
- Driven and determined individual
- Excellent customer service/ care skills
- Competent in MS packages - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Up to £32,000
- Working for an award winning, leading logistics company
- Free Parking
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.