EVENTS SALES EXECUTIVE
Up to £22,000 + Uncapped Commission + Fantastic Benefits and Progression
Do you have experience or an interest in sports and events? My client a Sports hospitality provider at some of the UK's top sporting events who are looking for a confident Sales Executive/Account Manager to join their vibrant and successful team.
As the Sales Executive, your role will focus on generating new business across the core events. This will be a critical role contributing to the growth and success of the business.
- Promoting the new and existing hospitality products to the hospitality market
- To identify new areas of growth and maximising potential around new accounts
- Cross selling across the portfolio
- Creating bespoke sales plans by event - where required
- Meeting both annual and event / match specific sales targets
- Maintaining required sales pace
- Staying on top of campaign activity
- Client retention through established strong existing relationships.
- Maximising revenue by utilising the database and managing the sales process.
- Creating and attending appointments / customer show rounds
- Implementing new initiatives to drive new business.
- Making sure individual and team KPI's are hit.
- Presenting the inventory to both new and existing customers. Maximising the marketing suite and entertaining opportunities to introduce the new products
- Responding to and being the point of contact for all sales and non-sales issues and enquiries, resolving within the agreed time frames.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and managing this to the agreed standard.
- Track record of delivery and achievement of growth targets, ideally in a hospitality environment but not essential.
- A keen networker with the ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects is essential.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Experienced customer relationship manager with strong evidence to demonstrate.
- Results driven and motivated to achieve targets.
- Previous experienced using a CRM system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics but not essential.
- Strong IT and Excel skills would be an advantage.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
- Flexible working hours to cover business needs.
- Required to entertain and meet customers on event days.
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. The company is moving quickly with this vacancy; therefore, it is recommended that you apply without delay.