Up to £32,000 + Excellent Benefits
Get Recruited are currently supporting a luxury hotel and conference centre in Surrey. They are currently looking for an organised and passionate Events Manager, to join their busy team. Managing the larger events booked through the sales team, including corporate parties and events as well as conferences and exhibitions, this role is perfect for an experienced Events Manager who has operated within the hospitality sector, with experience of managing a team.
Events Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing larger events booked through sales team, from conferences and exhibitions to large corporate parties and events.
- Managing a team of 7 events staff including recruitment, training and probationary meetings
- Work with and build a relationship with any accounts that you manage, ensuring all account enquiries are responded to within 2 hours
- Planning from the point of contract to execution of the event
- Responding to client's questions and requests within a timely manner
- Advise clients along the journey to ensure a successful event
- To be part of a sales culture environment which identifies opportunities to maximise sales and upsell
- Have full knowledge of the venue, offering and rates
Events Manager Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an Events Manager is essential
- Hospitality experience is desirable
- Must have experience of managing a team of larger than 3
- A keen attitude to go beyond expectations and deliver exceptional customer service
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
To Apply: Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.