We are working on behalf of an exceptionally reviewed, award-winning Training company, the company is renowned for its high-quality courses and conferences and is looking for an Events Coordinator to join their vibrant, hard-working team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for the next step in their events career, the company offers opportunities to progress into senior coordination positions.
You will work with the Senior Events Coordinator in a small team of Events staff, with responsibility for the smooth operations of conferences. You will contribute to the general Events administration and organisation work.
- Working as part of a team, responsible for contributing to the smooth operations and organisation of events which include both in-house and venue-based training.
- The person will have responsibility for smooth organisation and operations of all venue-based conferences, including handling external venues, suppliers, equipment, updating, analysing trends, changes, directions, reporting to marketing, ensuring provisional bookings turn into confirmed bookings
- A key part of the role is actively understanding and acting upon client's priorities in the form of channelling and directing queries in the right direction, understanding issues and being able to act appropriately.
- General conference & events administration
- Proven experience of handling full responsibility for the organisation of several events at one time. (back office event organisation, not grass-roots organisation), and successfully coordinating all detailed aspects of the events simultaneously
- Proven experience of being involved in pulling together superb, top level events/conferences, with all details covered,
- Good at handling systems, experienced at working methodically with a high level of detail, can work a process successfully from start to finish within time limits
- Demonstrable experience of understanding figures, budgets, profits, has a sound commercial sense of cost-effectiveness
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills at the right standard for working in a professional education company, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to maintain and build good relationships with a diverse range of professional people - in this case senior leaders, teachers in schools
- Effective time management skills; an ability to calmly and effectively prioritise workload and meet regular deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and a knowledge of best office practice.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Dropbox and adeptness at learning new computer packages.
- At least two or three A levels or the equivalent
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.