ENERGY PROCUREMENT ANALYST
UP TO £45,000
We are currently recruiting for an Energy Procurement Analyst on behalf of a fast-growing energy and waste management company based in Kingston. They are looking to expand their procurement team due to the fast-growing nature of the business. The company has an excellent track record of reducing energy and waste costs and improving environmental credentials for a broad range of clients across education, healthcare, hospitality, construction and manufacturing.
- Maintaining existing relationships with key energy suppliers
- Providing energy procurement services for a range of clients across industries such as education, healthcare, hospitality, construction, manufacturing etc.
- Conducting regular market analysis
- Managing a portfolio of clients and suppliers and managing the data around it
- Managing any change of tenancies and contracts between clients and suppliers
- Meeting with clients periodically to supplement phone and email conversations.
- Writing Reports for management
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience working in an energy broker
- Experience as a procurement analyst
- Keen attention to detail and numerical accuracy is crucial
- need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
To Apply: Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.