DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSER
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS + COMMISSION + FULL TRAINING + MOBILE + TABLET + LAPTOP
Get Recruited are supporting a leading financial company based in Peterborough who are seeking a Door to Door Canvasser to work in the field, speaking with customers and encouraging them to make a call to the Head Office with the view of setting up a debt repayment plan.
This is the perfect opportunity for a confident, hardworking individual who thrives when working in a customer facing environment. You will have the freedom to choose the hours you work, with the opportunity to earn commission alongside your basic salary!
Are you retired and wanting to get out and about? Are you a student wanting to earn a bit of extra cash to support your studies? Are you wanting to work flexible hours alongside your current role? If so, please send your CV in for a confident chat and to speak about the role in more detail.
- Knocking on the doors of customers who have been identified as owing money
- Show an ID Card to gain the trust of the customer
- Complete Data Protection by confirming their Name, Address and Date of Birth
- Speak with them, encouraging them to call the Head Office with the view of setting up a debt payment plan
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Previous customer service / face to face experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong timekeeping ability
- Full driving license alongside access to own vehicle is essential
- Competitive salary
- Gain commission on each visit!
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone
- Full training provided
Shortlisting is taking place shortly for the role so please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.