Director of Operations and Finance
£40,000 - £50,000
Get Recruited is recruiting exclusively on behalf of a Leading Legal/Financial Services business located in the company's state of the art offices in the Macclesfield area.
The company is operating within a highly successful niche area of financial services and they are set to be one of the fastest growing businesses in the region.
The specific areas of responsibility are set out below. These may be reviewed as required to meet the changing needs of the company.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the setting of strategies which will ensure the successful performance of the Legal Technical Division.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of new Legal Technical services.
* Accountable for the overall delivery, development and performance of an agreed set of operational services with the Legal Technical Division.
* Lead, motivate and develop the teams in the areas listed above; carry out the line management of key staff and ensure that appropriate measures are in place for the line management of other staff.
* Prepare or arrange for the preparation of high quality reports as required.
* Work closely with the Chief Executive in business and financial planning to support the achievement of objectives.
* Manage and co-ordinate relationships with relevant external clients and partners.
* Deputise for the Chief Executive in respect of his financial and internal operational duties and, where appropriate, act for the Chief Executive in his/her absence in respect of these duties.
* Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required and assigned by the Chief Executive.
Skill and Experience:
- Strong people leadership and staff development skills
- Multi-disciplinary delivery.
- Operational Management Experience
- Strong MI, project and continuous improvement Experience
This is a hugely exciting role for someone looking to progress and get your teeth in to a clean slate operation at the ground level.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration & Interview.