DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£22,000 + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Exeter, London for a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
- Maintaining, updating and developing the existing website
- Contributing to the company's overall marketing strategy and calendar and working with the Head of Marketing and D2 Creative to ensure consistent and effective implementation of the strategy
- Developing awareness of and marketing the brand through comprehensive engagement via social media.
- Upload website content - company information, product images, SEO friendly descriptions, blogs. This will require close liaison with colleagues and suppliers over product, pricing, and general company information. Regular blogging and email newsletters will form part of the online marketing strategy, as below, however a good working relationship with colleagues and suppliers is essential in terms of collecting together relevant information and content.
- Monitor online pricing and competitor activity to ensure that we are offering the right products at the right price for our target market.
- Implement and monitor online promotions.
- Collaboration with Stores and Finance Manager to ensure online order fulfilment and shipping works smoothly and consistently.
- Identifying our target market for each area of the business and actions to be taken to reach each market area.
- Contributing towards a promotional calendar to include Design Service promotion, in-store and online promotions, events (evenings, weekends, offers). This can include offline methods of promotion.
- Sharing with D2 and using their expertise to see where we can enhance our strategy through online campaigns and/or social media engagement
- Brand Awareness/Marketing through Social Media
- Over time, looking at each social media channel and developing a consistent and regular means of utilising each to the benefit of the business. This will involve establishing the correct tone of voice for each channel and liaising with colleagues for content.
- WordPress and/or HTML training or: 1 year
- Digital Marketing training or: 1 year
- Photoshop training or: 1 year
- SEO training or: 1 year
- Creative content writing: 1 year
- A working understanding of WordPress and the Woo Commerce e-commerce platform would be an advantage.
- A general awareness of typical product attributes - RRP, Sale price, SKU, Dimensions, variations
- Web development skills are not required, but you will need basic knowledge of HTML, and a strong knowledge of search engine optimisation procedures
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and the ability to interpret brand guidelines to create effective visual content.
- Familiarity with digital photography to include essential image editing and optimisation
- Experience in creative content writing - editing and writing skills: You need to be able to devise and edit content. Compiling and writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Experience with B2C social media
- Familiarity with creating, managing and reporting on, email campaigns using a propriety third party provider (ie Mailchimp)
- A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs - specifically Google Analytics
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Upto £22,000
- Free Parking
- Strong progression
- Company pension
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.