Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £25,000 + Great Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our talented and creative in-house marketing team. The role will not be based on just one brand and will have the chance to make your mark across our wide range of businesses.
The marketing department are responsible for the entire groups inbound enquiries through practises including SEO, content, PPC, social media, PR and design. An applicant with a strong skill set in SEO and experience in any of the former would be beneficial.
This role is seen as a very important one to ensure we stay ahead of our competitors and all our brands are able to receive adequate TLC when it comes to optimisation.
- Monitor & Improve the organic keyword positions.
- Analyse the onsite and offsite SEO.
- Link building and content campaigns.
- Monitor site performance using tools including Pro Rank Tracker, Majestic & Google Analytic.
- Assist the content team with on-site content, blogs and guest posts.
- Guide the content team in best practise for SEO-friendly content.
- Monitor the ever changing landscape of SEO to ensure our brand is as effective and compliant to search engine algorithms as possible.
- Ensure our backlink profiles for each site are clean.
Skills & Experience
- Over 2 years' minimum experience in a SEO/SEM role.
- An excellent understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO.
- Experience of using Webmaster Tools and Google analytic to a good level.
- An understanding of Digital Marketing disciplines such as social media, content etc. and their relationship with SEO.
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills.
- Analytic mind set.
- A good team player.
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Priority tickets to the fantastic Hippo Motor Group VIP box at Manchester MEN arena
- Access to Perk Box - Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme coming 2017
- Complimentary office treats
Click Apply Now and suitable candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration and interviews!