DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
£16,000 to £20,000 + BENEFITS
We are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a leading Manchester based services company that operates in a multi-billion-pound industry sector. It's truly an exciting time for the company as they have achieved results ahead of their business plan which is enabling them to accelerate their growth plans. As a result, they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the team.
The successful Digital Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to deliver the companies clear Marketing plan, however, their will be also the opportunity to introduce new ideas and own projects from inception through to completion.
This position would be highly suited to either a Marketing Graduate and/or someone already working within Digital Marketing. Over an above experience, the company is seeking an ambitious individual with a can-do attitude that would like to rapidly develop their career in Marketing.
- Social Media: (Content Creation & Management) Using Channels such as LinkedIn (Paid & Organic), Twitter (Organic), YouTube, and Facebook (Organic) to generate engagement, brand awareness, website traffic and leads
- Google PPC: Managing live listings, reviewing, tracking results using Google Analytics, ensuring ROI and budget management
- E-Marketing: Responsible for Creating Content, Campaign Management to deliver brand awareness and lead generation
- Websites: Management of the companies WordPress Sites, Updating Content, Content Creation & Improving Site Usability, Management of the E-commerce shop
- Data Management: Responsible for purchasing & managing existing data sets. Using cleansing & checking tools where necessary to ensure the integrity of the data and to achieve legal compliance.
- Media Storage: Ensuring all media & marketing content is stored centrally and easily accessible when required
- Lead Management: Ensuring generated leads are passed to the appropriate departments and gain and get feedback on quality
- Design: Coordinate & liaise with external designers (where required) to create online/offline marketing collateral for use by the sales team and/or other departments
- Campaign Monitoring: Reviewing all running marketing campaigns to ensure ROI is being achieved and amending campaigns where necessary to increase ROI.
- This position would suit either a Marketing Graduate and/or an individual who is already working in digital marketing
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing Channels such as Social, Web, PPC & E-Marketing
- Highly ambitious, excellent communication skills and a results driven individual
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver fixed deadlines
- Excellent eye for detail & strong written English skills
- Good design skills using software such as Photoshop, InDesign or equivalent
- Experience of managing LinkedIn Promoted Campaigns
- Copywriting with the ability to write engaging content
- Current experience Social Media Management
- Experience of using WordPress CMS or similar
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the client intends to interview shortly.