Depot Manager (Export and Logistics)
Up to £32,000 + Bonus + Great Benefits
My client a rapidly growing Export and Logistics provider within waste services are recruiting. Their expertise and innovation provide market leading solutions to clients.
Rapid expansion means they are now seeking an innovative individual who aspires to be the Depot Manager
Communicating via telephone and email with both logistics suppliers and customers. Extensive experience in customer services is essential.
- Managing a small team, prioritising its day to day activities to ensure that deadlines are achieved, and a high-quality customer focused service is available.
- Plan and schedule collections and deliveries to a yearly delivery plan - managing day to day and weekly issues
- Resolve reactive issues for suppliers, logistics, and delivery customers - for example port rejected load, delays in unloading, rescheduling etc.
- Managing customer and logistics queries, complaints and disputes resolute.
- Measure performance and report weekly on supplier's performance
- Pricing new and existing supply routes
- Managing incoming enquiries and responding appropriately
- Previous experience in logistics in either freight forwarding or direct logistics management or Warehouse
- Management experience.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work with a 'can do' attitude
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to converse with customers - to build relationships, to work with and managing expectations to deliver a service
- Proficient on MS office packages
Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. The company is moving quickly with this vacancy; therefore, it is recommended that you apply without delay.