CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ADVISOR
£35K OTE + INCREDIBLE BENEFITS + PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE + PROGRESSION + MORE!
Get Recruited are supporting an industry leading client based in Warrington who are seeking a Customer Service Sales Advisor to join their highly successful company, due to incredible growth.
As a Customer Service Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for calling prospective clients, speaking to senior level executives and having an in-depth conversation about the service that you can offer them. Following this, you will be expected to book appointments for the Sales Director to speak with the client.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, hungry individual who is seeking the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company. You will enjoy high earning potential, alongside incredible rewards such as all expenses paid trips to America, front row seats at major sporting events and much, much more.
If you wish to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch immediately!
- As a Customer Service Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for managing your own pipeline of leads
- Make outbound calls to businesses, speaking in depth about the service that you can provide
- Handle objections that the prospective client may have before confirming an appointment date and time
- Send further information via email to the prospective client ahead of their appointment with the Sales Manager
- Carry out administrative duties as required
- Working towards set targets and KPI's
- Excellent communication skills as you will be speaking with senior level executives
- Ability to manage and grow your own pipeline of business
- An analytical thinker
- Using effective questioning to probe deeper into the client's requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- £18,500 basic salary (salary review after probation)
- Uncapped commission, OTE £35,000
- 28 days holiday, increasing each year of service
- Be rewarded for your hard work with all expenses paid trips to Europe and beyond
- Chef on site to cook delicious, healthy meals throughout the day
- Free gym membership
- Corporate tickets to major sporting events
- Excellent work/life balance
Shortlisting is taking place shortly for this opportunity so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.