CUSTOMER SERVICE / RESOURCER
CITY OF LONDON
£20,000 - £22,000 + OTE £27,000
*** EASILY ACCESSIBLE VIA TUBE ***
*** PHONE AND LAPTOP ***
*** VIBRANT CULTURE ***
Get Recruited are working on behalf of an exciting new start up tech company who offer their employees bagels Tuesdays, company phone and laptop, access to a table tennis table, monthly beers and a chill out zone.
As a company, they are changing the way for health care staffing. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a confident, hardworking and engaging individual to join their current team, with the chance of becoming a Team Leader within the coming months.
You will be required to conduct initial screening and telephone interviews with prospective candidates, ensuring they hold the necessary documents and qualifications required, DBS checks and references. To ensure the team meets and you contribute to the team's success you will to go that extra mile and lead by example.
Assist with all general enquiries over the phone and deal with other administrative duties. You will be set KPIs by your Line Manager which are expected to be reached and over achieved.
- Previous experience of managing a team desirable
- Experience in sales, compliance or administrative experience is beneficial
- Essential to have experience working within a target driven customer service environment
- Previous experience dealing with health care professionals is advantageous
- Friendly and confident phone manner
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working and willing to go the extra mile
- Eager to learn
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- Fantastic organisation skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration as the position will be moving to interview shortly.