CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT
£18,000 + HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE, PENSION
**NO WEEKEND WORK**
Are you a confident, ambitious individual looking to take the next step in your career?
Would you welcome the opportunity to transfer your existing customer service skills into a professional working environment?
Do you want to work a 9-5 with no weekend shifts?
If the answer to these questions is yes, this may be a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are currently working alongside a market-leading legal firm in Central London who are looking to expand their vibrant, hard-working customer service team. The company has an excellent reputation in the legal industry, providing to a number of industries including retail, finance and real estate.
They are looking for an exceptional individual to strengthen their customer service team. You will be part of the front-line team, speaking with clients and their customers to discuss cases and explore possible resolutions. To be a successful Customer Service Consultant, you will need to have fantastic organisational skills to keep on top of a busy workload and have the ability to build positive relationships with customers from a variety of backgrounds.
On offer is a basic salary of £18,000, plus industry training, holiday allowance and contributory pension. This role is ideal for an ambitious individual who has existing experience in customer service roles and wants to transition into an office-based environment.
- Receiving inbound calls from existing client customers to discuss ongoing legal cases
- Making outbound calls to new customers, introducing the company and outlining the details of their case
- Creating and sending out welcome letters to customers
- Carrying out administrative tasks and updating customer case files
- Escalating issues to senior management where necessary
- Building strong relationships with clients and customers to find positive resolutions
This role is ideally suited to a results-driven individual with at least 1 year of experience in contact centre/office-based customer service role, however candidates with face-to-face customer experience will also be considered. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Self-motivated and able to work quickly
- Professional manner and strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Familiar with case management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a range of individuals
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.