CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - CONSTRUCTION / BUILDERS MERCHANTS
29 DAYS HOLIDAY + TRAINING + FREE PARKING
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company based in Chester. Due to significant growth, they are now seeking a hardworking Customer Service Advisor to join and support their expanding team.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be responding to inbound enquiries, understanding the customers requirements and producing a quote based on their needs and budget. There will be an element of manual handling as you will be required to assist the warehouse team during busy periods.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate, friendly Customer Service Advisor who possesses strong Customer Service and IT skills to join a well established company, who will offer you both career progression and a friendly working environment.
- As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be answering incoming calls and responding to emails
- Speaking in depth with the customer about their requirements
- Generating a quote based on the customers needs and budget
- Completing administrative duties in a timely manner
- Following up on quotes before closing the sale
- Processing the orders on the system
- Carrying out ad hoc duties as required
- Providing a high standard of customer service at all times
- Previous experience in a Customer Service, Sales Administrator or Sales role is essential
- Experience generating quotes is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and via email
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to produce high quality work in a short time frame
Please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.