CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR
£17,500-£18,500 SALARY + HEALTHCARE, PENSION
We are currently looking for exceptional Customer Support Advisors to join an exciting business based in Horsham. Working in an office environment, you'll be responsible for answering inbound calls from business customers to answer queries and provide support.
This is a great role for an individual with a confident, clear telephone manner and the ability to solve problems quickly. If you have experience of providing telephone-based support and service in an office setting, we want to hear from you!
On offer is a basic salary of £17,500-£18,500, plus holiday allowance and pension.
- Answering inbound queries from business customers, addressing queries
- Providing resolutions and taking steps as appropriate to address customer need
- Creating a great client experience through excellent customer service
- Working as part of a team to achieve department objectives and targets
- Building up strong customer relationships at all points of contact
- Ensuring high levels of individual and team productivity
- Making occasional outbound calls when necessary to assist customers
- Previous experience in telephone based customer service roles
- Experience in administrative duties
- Proven ability to work in a high-volume, busy environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Strong IT Literacy
APPLY NOW: The client is willing to move quickly to interview strong candidates, so please apply now for immediate consideration!