CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£21,000 - £22,000 - OTE £30,000
4% PENSION, BONUS, FLEXIBLE HOURS, LIFE ASSURANCE
PERFECTLY LOCATED IN THE CITY CENTRE IN BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED OFFICES
To provide a high level of customer support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the Business Development Managers
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve objectives
- Support company events with Marketing where required
- Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a similar environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role.
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and prioritise issues
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation.