CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISER
£20,000 - £25,000 + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established organisation in Acton who are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join the business. You will ideally have plant hire or tool hire experience/knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor who wants to join an organisation who can offer them excellent career opportunities and a fun and friendly work environment.
You will be joining a lively office environment with colleagues who work hard and have a good sense of humour!
This is the perfect opportunity for a career driven individual looking to advance their career.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building lasting relationships with customers
- Organising transport
- Managing hire orders/order processing
- Invoice query management
- Resolving customer queries
- Understand the requirements to be a hire controller
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a highly motivated, career driven Customer Service Advisor with the following experience;
- Customer service/sales admin/order processing experience- at least three years
- Experience in the plant hire/tool hire industry
- Good telephone manner
- Outgoing personality
- You will be customer facing so being well presented is must
If you are currently in a Customer Service Advisor Role and are interested in this position - APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.