CUSTOMER CARE ADMINISTRATOR
UP TO £18,000 PER ANNUM + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + STRONG PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES
CUSTOMER CARE ADMINISTRATOR - THE OPPORTUNITY:
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Whiteley who are looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis. My client is looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join them ASAP, they are one of the UK's leading building services providers. They provide high quality mechanical, electrical and renewable energy services to new build residential housing developments.
The role is to support the Aftercare Manager and Aftercare Office Manager with customer service and administration duties for all plumbing and electrical jobs, providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and customers.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a successful and well-established business. They are looking for someone who has previous experience in Customer Care, preferably in the Construction/Plumbing industry. In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £18,000 + lucrative benefits and strong career progression.
CUSTOMER CARE ADMINISTRATOR - RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide the highest quality Customer Service both to our clients and their customers at all times
- Along with the team maintain strong working relationships with the Developers Customer Care teams, by providing a polite, helpful, and efficient service at all times
- Send emails in a professional manner using correct grammar and punctuation.
- Handle sensitive/confidential data in accordance to the new GDPR regulations
- To create and update Developers on job status' and schedules
- Answer incoming calls and deal with general queries i.e. updates, providing information to customers and Developers alike, along with fielding calls to the relevant person when necessary
- Keep clear and precise records on our system of every job, making relevant notes, attaching emails and documents etc.
- Creating servicing jobs and control of all booking in of servicing
- Listen to the answering machine at least three times a day, taking messages and passing to the relevant person and/or returning calls where required.
- Any and all other duties as required by the business to ensure the department operates efficiently.
CUSTOMER CARE ADMINISTRATOR - THE PERSON:
- Previous experience in Customer Care essential; preferably in the Construction/Plumbing industry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and priorities workload
- Be able to handle difficult situations, calmly and efficiently.
- Have knowledge of the geographical areas in which we work (Hampshire, West Sussex, Dorset, Surrey, Wilshire, West Berkshire).
- Strong IT skills including programmes such as Word / Excel / Outlook
- Be able to work independently and well as part of a team
- Minimum 5 GCSE's C grade or above including Maths and English
CUSTOMER CARE ADMINISTRATOR - ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £16,000 - £18,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
- Strong progression and development
CUSTOMER CARE ADMINISTRATOR - WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
If you come from any of the following positions I'd be keen to speak to you: Customer Service Administrator, Customer Care Administrator, Administrator, Aftersales Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Coordinator, Administrator, Data Entry, Order Process, Order Processing
To apply please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.