CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
UP TO £19,000 PER ANNUM + BONUS + PROGRESSION + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
I am currently recruiting for my client based in Leeds for a Customer Service Administrator join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 year experience within one of the following roles: Customer Service, Administration/Sales Administrator, Account Manager or Sales Executive.
This is a trainee position and you will be given full training and support from day 1. My client is looking for an ambitious individual to join a dynamic and hard-working sales team.
- Support the commercial team and develop new sales.
- Apply various sales skills to capitalise on commercial opportunities through negotiation of prices/up selling.
- Maintain a high level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers.
- Pro-actively seek new business by targeting a combination of lapsed customers, existing customers and prospective customers.
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries requesting quotations; compiling information on the desired requirements.
- Create quotations from enquiries received in a timely manner.
- Pro-actively chase quotations with a strong desire and tenacity, maintaining strong relationships and remaining in control of the sales cycle.
- Liaise between service operations and customers to efficiently answer general enquiries.
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives.
- Achieve team sales targets as set by the Management Team within the agreed time scale.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders and up selling (when appropriate) on all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ensure all prospects and orders received are entered into the ACT system accurately.
- Liaise on a daily basis with your colleagues and update them on any developments in your work, ensuring a high level of team relationships exist.
- Support the internal sales team and set appointments for sales calls/visits.
- Ensure that the external sales team are kept informed of any developments relevant to their region and accounts.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Up to £19K per annum + bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Strong progression and development opportunities
- Free parking
- + More!
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.