UP TO £20,000
BONUS + STUDY SUPPORT + FLEXIBLE WORKING
Get Recruited are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading and well-respected accountancy practice located in the Bermondsey who are looking to hire a Credit Controller due to the consistent success of the business.
The position of Credit Controller is a position which is an exciting opportunity for a diligent and driven individual who is looking to join a relaxed and fun environment surrounded by motivated, friendly colleagues. You will be responsible for chasing any overdue payments and negotiating repayment plans.
If you are from a credit control background and are looking to join a friendly, highly successful organisation, then please send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- Handle any inbound enquiries from clients
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and via letter with the view to collecting payments
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system
- Ensure that all client accounts are accurate and up to date at all times
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose an action to avoid overdue payments
- Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
- Ensure that monthly processing deadlines are met
- Send out monthly client statements as may be agreed from time to time
- Carry out other tasks as required
- At least 1 years' experience within a credit control / collections / debt collections role is essential
- Experience producing aged debtor reports is highly desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of pivot tables and vlookup is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to chase overdue payments
- Able to manage a busy workload
- Strong computer skills
- Up to £20,000 basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working available
- Study support
- 28 days holiday
- Friendly, inclusive environment
Shortlisting will be taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.