CREATIVE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (CRAFT INDUSTRY)
£20,000 - £30,000 DOE+ EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading and well-respected craft and haberdashery company based in Oxfordshire.
The position of Creative Product Development Assistant is a position which is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is looking to join a relaxed environment with a family feel, surrounded by motivated, friendly colleagues. This is a rare opportunity with a great company and you will be a point of contact for major retail customers and suppliers.
CREATIVE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Creative Product Development Assistant, you will be expected to;
- Work closely with the product development manage to assist the creative lifecycle of products from initial concept to the delivered goods
- Liaise with the marketing team on packaging requirements and instructions for the products
- Approve all production samples for quality and correct information
- Assist with new product development with the use of Photoshop and Illustrator NPD
- Sample management for catalogue shoots, trade fairs and press opportunities
- Help produce mood boards; sample displays and presentations for customer meetings
- Assist in negotiating the best possible prices and terms with suppliers
- To research key trends in the home and gift market
- To help create content and manage social media accounts
CREATIVE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and dedicated Creative Product Development Assistant with the following experience;
This job would be ideal for candidates who have a creative degree and some administration experience post university, or somebody working in a similar Product Development role in a different industry, but who has a passion for the craft and haberdashery industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel in particular.
- Fashion/Textiles/Graphic Design studies at degree level or equivalent level of professional working experience.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- God knowledge of craft/haberdashery whether this be industry knowledge, or as a hobby.
APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.