UP TO £32,000
COMPANY VEHICLE + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE + MORE
Get Recruited are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an established manufacturer based in Telford who, due to expansion, are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing commercial contract procedures through all internal departments within the business. You will ensure the smooth, on time delivery of projects, implementing procedures in order to maximise profit within the business.
This role would suit an experienced Contracts Manager who has experience within the building / construction / manufacturing industry, who is looking to progress their career within a well-established organisation.
- As the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing all commercial contract procedures
- Liaise with customers on contract requirements for delivery and installation of products
- Ensure that all contractual documentation is in place for each contract
- Liaise with the different departments in order to ensure that contractual timescales are met
- Conduct regular site visits in order to ensure that all products are installed correctly
- Ensure that the accounts departments have received payment applications
- Completing other duties as required
- At least 2 years experience within a contracts manager role
- Experience within the building / construction / manufacturing industry is essential
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a busy workload and work to tight deadlines
- Up to £32,000 basic salary
- Company vehicle
- 28 days holiday
- Full systems training
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Fantastic working environment
Shortlisting is taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.