Construction Project Manager
Up to £32,000 + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an outdoor leisure equipment manufacturer. This successful international company have a proven track record of delivering high quality equipment to a range of clients in both the private and public sector starting with a free consultation, right the way through to inspections and maintenance post installation.
The client is currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager to liaise with customers and work closely with several sub-contractors to ensure all projects are delivered efficiently and to a high standard.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Project management of large or complex installations, making sure regular liaison with customer and ensuring maintenance of the scheduled installation
- Undertake pre-contract and project sign-off meetings with client
- Liaise with the installation teams, making regular visits to site during build phases to monitor progress and resolve on site issues as arise
- Ensure all issues or progress visits are photographed and Site visit report is completed
- Responsibility for the completion of quality, risk, HSE and housekeeping/welfare assessments with sub-contractors whilst on site, ensuring that procedures are followed.
- Ensuring that the installation teams work in a safe environment and promote site safety at every opportunity
- Provide support to Sales on large site surveys when required
- Training to sales and subcontractors to ensure they are proficient
Construction Project Manager Skills and Experience:
- Project management or Quantity Surveyor experience
- Proven skills to supervise teams
- Experience in conducting risk assessments, H&S and quality inspections
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision
- Must have clean valid driving licence
- Desirable SSSTS - Site Supervisor Safety Training scheme
Apply Now: The client will be shortlisting and interviewing for this role very shortly so please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.