GROUP BOOKINGS - ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - BUSINESS TRAVEL
UP TO £23,000 BASIC + BONUS + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Manchester for a Group Bookings Account Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a successful and well-established business who are the market leader within their sector. They are looking for someone who has come from a Customer Service and/or Call Centre background and someone who has Travel consultant and Group Booking experience. In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, uncapped bonus, strong career progression and other amazing benefits!
- Arrange bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients from both our university and charity customer base;
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients and suppliers, ensuring specific client travel policies are adhered to;
- Actively listen to clients and proactively assist them, ensuring that specific travel needs are met;
- Use commercial awareness and product knowledge to maximise revenue while ensuring the best value for money for our customers;
- Negotiate pricing with airlines, accommodation providers and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas;
- Handle multiple supplier deadlines and coordinate numerous travel requests at any one time;
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements and targets are met;
- Be proactive in ensuring that personal development and training needs are achieved;
- Work as part of a larger team and with other departments as and when required, as well as independently;
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service.
- Make contact with existing and previous clients to discuss potential future travel plans.
- Minimum 1-year experience within Customer Service or Call Centre
- Minimum 1-year experience of working within a Travel Management Company
- Experience of GDS
- Minimum 5 GCSE's C grade or above including Maths and English
- Strong data entry skills and customer service skills
- Computer literate with MS office - Word, Excel & Outlook
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- £23,000 per annum + Bonus
- 23 days holiday + bank with the opportunity to buy and sell
- Strong progression and development
- Medical Insurance
- Season Ticket Scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.