BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / FIELD SALES
MIDLANDS AND SOUTH EAST
UP TO £50,000 + £75,000 OTE + MORE BENEFITS
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager out in the field, this is an extremely rare and exciting opportunity to join an expanding Telemarketing Service business who can offer strong excellent earning potential.
The Business Development Manager will meet and exceed targets by opening accounts with new clients and maintain existing relationships resulting in the renewal of campaigns and growth of the accounts.
The key objective of the role is to manage and nurture the client base ensuring customer satisfaction is obtained in every instance. A consultative approach to selling is required and the Account Director must always be responsive to client requirements and requests.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities for sales, which includes a mix of blue-chip prospects and services, in line with the marketing strategy
- Use a conceptual consultative sales approach to B2B organisations
- Selling a professional and quality telemarketing service as well as additional add on complimentary services
- Generate the sales of campaigns and longer-term contracts to SME and large B2B organisations
- Meet and exceed sales targets by focused account coverage
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- Work alongside the Marketing and Client Delivery department to develop sales strategies
- Ensure consistent and timely communication of progress against targets
- Use the CRM system to update all sales activity in a timely manner
- Ensure all proposals are completed and sent within agreed timescales
- Produce weekly / monthly pipeline / activity reports as required
- Generate your own appointments whilst also being supported by the Internal Sales Team
- Travelling covers mainly the Midlands and South East
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience of selling telemarketing
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of hitting sales targets
- Strong track record in business development and nurturing of long-term client relationships and being able to demonstrate year on year improved performance as skills develop
- Demonstrate ability to win new business
- Business to business sales experience
- Demonstrate experience with blue chip client base and senior level contacts
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Up to £50,000 Per Annum
- £75,000 OTE
- Car allowance
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.