BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - EDUCATION
UP TO £30,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
COMPANY CAR + TRAINING + PROGRESSION + MORE
Get Recruited are supporting a market leading company based in Liverpool who, due to continued growth, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding sales team.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying prospective customers, before arranging appointments with prospective clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative and continuously growing sector. The role would suit a motivated, dedicated Business Development Manager who is seeking the opportunity to progress their career whilst enjoying high earning potential.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for gathering intelligence and sourcing leads
- Making outbound cold calls to prospective clients
- Arrange a face to face appointment with each client
- Offering a consultative approach, introducing the portfolio of services
- Using efficient and effective client research techniques to proactively gather commercial intelligence
- Constantly keeping up to date with the latest trends within the education sector
- Completing administrative duties as required
- Working towards agreed revenue targets and KPI's
- At least 2 years' experience within Business Development / Telesales / Sales role is essential
- Proven success within an outbound sales role, preferably dealing with local authorities, government or within the education sector
- Full clean driving license is essential
- The ability to clearly explain the services to prospective clients
- A creative approach to solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic, willing to put in the extra hours to enjoy results
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission, OTE £35,000
- Full training provided
- Outstanding offices located near local parks and cafes
- Fantastic career progression
- Regular team incentives and nights out
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.